Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Card Craft

Today I’m sharing with you another card I made for CDAC for the progressive challenge.

I used this cute little chef with a birthday cake by Jenlee.

image

I coloured it in Photoshop CS3, added the ‘happy birthday’ text background and a border. I then used the Atomic Cupcake rub-on action over the entire card to create a bit of a distressed look.

I printed it out, then used my sewing machine to stitch around the edge of the card in white thread. To end off, I used my favourite Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges of the card.

001 copyHave a great day!

signaturebirdsgfairy4b

2 comments:

Rene said...

This is so cute!!

Kim Kelley said...

Great background! Your coloring is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT